Sea @ tb (1 Viewer)

Jameth

Formerly jrich7720
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this uber-important game for the Saints?

Mike Evans is embarrassing Sherman. Richard seems to have fallen off a cliff since the SB - I hope he can get it together.

Mike Evans is embarrassing Sherman. Richard seems to have fallen off a cliff since the SB - I hope he can get it together.

Not that important considering we still have to play these guys twice. Saints have to run the table to have any shot at the playoff. One more loss and we're done.

Still get to play them twice. We need the Falcons to start falling some. Even if we win out and go 10-6 it's not guaranteed anything. We need to win the Division to get in. Too many teams on pace for 10-6.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

How is this a challengeable play? You're challenging a penalty which I thought couldn't be done.

edit: Mike Peira (sp) said they changed the rule this year. NVM.

How is this a challengeable play? You're challenging a penalty which I thought couldn't be done.

I believe that was one of the rule changes in the offseason.

Not that important considering we still have to play these guys twice. Saints have to run the table to have any shot at the playoff. One more loss and we're done.

They're all important.

Not too concerned with Tampa or Carolina. Virtually any scenario of us winning the division would involve us beating Tampa and Carolina still has to go to Seattle.

A part of me wonders if it would be better for Carolina to win some games so that they're still playing for something when they host Atlanta in a few weeks.

Seattle has been to 2SBs and 3 Straight playoff appearances. Sherman has missed a handful of snaps in that time. Body is likely worn down.

I'm so confused by when plays are challengeable, and when they aren't.

How was the spot of Vaccarro going down after the interception NOT reviewable but the spot of a holding penalty is?

I'm so confused by when plays are challengeable, and when they aren't.

How was the spot of Vaccarro going down after the interception NOT reviewable but the spot of a holding penalty is?

They said during the review that you can challenge it if it involves a score. Seattle would have got 2 points so they could challenge it.

Man, that Alterraun Verner pick was something else. Good on him making a play like that after just losing his father.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom