Seahawks Are So Overated (1 Viewer)

seattle is a dangerous team now that hasslebeck and alexander are both healthy....they are getting hot at the right time...

yea they are

but still you got to admit

if we play them in the playoffs

you'd get a little nervous of steve smith against our CB's

Not as long as Jake "the turnover" is at QB.

It would not be a fun job to play in Seattle if they work their way into a home playoff spot. One of the more difficult jobs is for an east coast, or maybe even central time, team to go to the west coast and play. Add the whole 12th man thing and I hope we get to avoid the trip.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Let him have 2 bad games and the media will turn on him in a heartbeat. Just see Rex Grossman. After he had those 2 bad games in a row (after lighting up san fran for 41 the week before) the media was calling for his benching.

If anything Seattle is underrated. They've been flying under the radar all year. Its just the past week or so that people started talking about them and rightfully so. They got their starting QB and their MVP rusher back from injuries.

Both Carolina and Seattle are hoplessly overrated. Every seems to think Carolina's going to the SB and Seattle and Cowboys are the only ones that can stop them

Both Carolina and Seattle are hoplessly overrated. Every seems to think Carolina's going to the SB and Seattle and Cowboys are the only ones that can stop them

You get that feeling when the media talks of Carolina that they are just holding there breath til the Panthers get a wildcard, then let the worship begin.

Seattle has owned the Saints since 1998.

Untill we beat them on the field, they are not overrated.

I'm not sure how you can say that the Seahawks are overrated. They made it to the SB last year and we aren't hearing anything about them this year. All i'm hearing about right now is the Bears and Dallas (mostly Dallas). The Seahawks are in the same boat as the Saints... Most people are writing them off as well as us.

Meaningless. Different teams, both Seattle and New Orleans. And it's not like we play them twice a season. We've had, what, 2, 3 games vs them in that stretch?

I've never understood the way people say they are better than us because they beat us the last 8 years. Each year is different. This year they are overrated, not the last 8.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom