Seahawks Bruce Irvin Suspended 4 Games (1 Viewer)

It would be ignorant to think that there are not at least a handfull of players on every single team in the league that are using PEDs. However, there is no doubt in my mind that it is absolutely widespread in some locker rooms, especially those teams with defenses that seem "bigger, faster, and harder hitting." There is already a clear trend of Seattle players getting busted, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the same were to happen to teams like the 49ers, Steelers, and Ravens.

Here's a tweet from Irvin:

Attachments

• BKgMRckCYAIQlHq.jpg
    BKgMRckCYAIQlHq.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 71
Actual cheating gets you only 4 games.

I still can't get over the inconsistency in our punishment. Never will.

He is still a good guy besides some players have ADHD and take their meds and thats on the PEDs list so maybe that could be it or he really diduse PEDS

Also turns my stomach how this isn't getting blown up in the media. We gave motivation for clean hits, and they are dropping amphetamine to have an advantage... stumped

....Wait. You think someone could sneak our Defense some Adderall? No, really.

In the last year or so, the Seahawks have had six players accused of/suspended for PED violations: Irvin, Sherman, Browner, John Moffit, Allen Barbe, Winston Guy.

Pete Carroll better get his ducks in a row.

SaintsW1n said:
In the last year or so, the Seahawks have had six players accused of/suspended for PED violations: Irvin, Sherman, Browner, John Moffit, Allen Barbe, Winston Guy.

Pete Carroll better get his ducks in a row.

He's probably their dealer

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom