Seahawks/Packers Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

TD Brandon Jackson, that should be game.

I dont know why yall gotta hate, but im 24 years old and am thankful that i got to witness Brett Favre heroic career. Maybe the most exciting player of all time.

Grant is a monster today (beside the early fumbles).

With all of that snow on him, Holmgren DEFINITELY looks like a walrus.

The Pack = The evil step father with a drinking problem
The Seahawks = The albino step child
Lambeau Field = The step father's basement
This game = The albino step childs worse nightmare

You could start a "Why I despise Brett Favre" thread. :mwink:

Good idea, but I'm probably the only one who thinks so.

BTW, with this game all but over, how big could next week's NFC Title game be for the ratings, regardless of whoever wins tomorrow's other NFC playoff game?

IMO, Packers/insert-team-here would draw huge ratings, regardless of who wins Giants/Cowboys.

This game proves to me just how bad the Redskins offense is, they made the Hawks defense look great last week.

RYAN GRANT IS A BEAST -- I love that kid (reminds me of Deuce).

Good idea, but I'm probably the only one who thinks so.

BTW, with this game all but over, how big could next week's NFC Title game be for the ratings, regardless of whoever wins tomorrow's other NFC playoff game?

IMO, Packers/insert-team-here would draw huge ratings, regardless of who wins Giants/Cowboys.

No, I also cant stand BRETT FAVRE!, and I hate thi pub the media queen gets so much, ive taken to always typing his name in caps and with an exclmation point. You likely wont get much love or legs from a thread on the subject though, given where BRETT is fron, and the demographics on this forum.

The only get to get near BRETT FAVRE! level, is Ron Mexico.

Oh, you think its bad now, If Dallas wins, wait until you see the huge vacuum that arises from a GB/Dallas NFC Champ game, ala the 90s, its gonna be really bad.

I cant stand it, its utterly ridiculous, and I cant wait for media queen to retire, hopefully sans Superbowl trophy, or NFC Champ ring.

you think its bad now, If Dallas wins, wait until you see the huge vacuum that arises from a GB/Dallas NFC Champ game, ala the 90s, its gonna be really bad.

You think THAT'S bad?

If the Pats and Colts win, then by the time I'm done hearing about THE REMATCH, my head will explode.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom