Seahawks/Packers Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'd like to start the gameday thread for the first divisional playoff game.

Personally, I would love to see Seattle win, though I don't think it's likely to happen.

To me, Green Bay is the Notre Dame of the NFL- the media slurps them like crazy, has a QB that everyone fawns over, and seems to get nothing but positive coverage.

It's almost as if I am the only one who hates the Packers- that's the feeling I get.

I'll take the Pack. They were my team before the Saints arrived in 1967. Bart Starr was my childhood hero!

Besides, I can't get the impression of the last Seahawks Super Bowl appearance out of my mind.

wow early lead for Seattle.

I really dont care who wins, I am hoping for a good game, with some big plays.

Woo! Didn't see that coming right out of the gate.

I'm changing subjects drastically, but can someone explain to me how that officiating crew scored well enough to be used in the playoffs? This is the same crew we've all complained about as not seeming to be in control, missing things right in front of them, being influenced by players to make calls after the fact, and generally not on top of things. How is it they calling a playoff game?

Nothing weird yet, though they seemed to take their sweet time calling a very obvious pass interference on this drive. I'm waiting to see if anything wonky happens...

Force out. Judgement call by the ref. No review allowed.

You know, it used to be that when I heard the song "Rock Me Gently" I had fond memories of my senior year in high school and the warm embrace of a green-eyed girl named Vicky.

Now, all I can remember is a stupid squirrel a couple of birds and a wolf. I really hate that commercial now.

I'll only love it if Eli knocks off the Cowdung tomorrow. I was counting on Green Bay in Lambeau as the back up plan to remove them if the GiAnts fail to remove them.

Great minds think alike... Id hate to see the Seahawks in the Superbowl. Eli's the hometown boy.

Now its time to see if Green Bay can respond to this bad start. Farve might start forcing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom