Seahawks @ Saints Hawk fan needs some advice (1 Viewer)

If you're dead set against waiting until the day before or day of the game (which is 95% of the time the best time), then buy the 2 on ticketexchange on 610, row 10 for $110 each.

Need 4 tickets...... The wife and I and another couple. If you got 4 I ill take a look

You will be fine wherever you sit. There will likely be some Seahawks fans nearby, but even if there isn't, the Saints fans you sit by will be friendly as long as you're nice. I have been to countless games, always have visiting fans sitting near us, and have never seen anyone mistreated. Well, maybe a Falcons fan once.

This is what I am thinking and am very much looking forward to the game regardless of where I sit. My Birthday is on that Monday (Halloween) so I will also be looking for places to celebrate my 47th and hopefully a Hawks victory :).

You won't have any problem getting good tickets. As the game gets closer, the prices drop significantly and holders that suddenly cannot go put them up for sale. I have been a season ticket holder since 1967 and unfortunately have to sell my tickets (through Ticketmaster) several times each season. The most I ever got is $450 for 2nd row, 500 level, and that was when we were 10-0 and playing Dallas. Usually $150 or so.
There are always opponents fans scattered throughout the venue. You will see some friendly faces wherever you sit, or at least at concessions, etc.
Saints fans are very friendly and in most cases, glad to see you spending money in our town.
Hope you have a blast. And lose, of course. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom