Seahawks @ Saints Hawk fan needs some advice (1 Viewer)

Saints fans are very good to visiting teams fans, you will have fun regardless if there are Seahawks fans nearby. There is no designated area for opposing teams fans. I think you may have the most fun with our fans, no joke.

Pro Tip #1: Don't confuse the weight of your fans with the number of your fans.

Pro Tip #2: Don't be snippy. We don't have an "away fan" section. This isn't high school, and we aren't a help desk here to ensure your every question is answered.

Pro Tip #3: Don't mouth off in the Superdome. There are a lot of cops, and you will not be given the benefit of the doubt if you end up in a confrontation with a season ticket holder.

Pro Tip #4: Don't get drunk at the game.

AND Pro Tip #5: If your wife starts some crap it's her problem, so don't play Mr. White Knight.

Otherwise, spend all your money, watch your team lose, and go home.

Pro Tip #2: Don't be snippy. We don't have an "away fan" section. This isn't high school, and we aren't a help desk here to ensure your every question is answered.

Pro Tip #3: Don't mouth off in the Superdome. There are a lot of cops, and you will not be given the benefit of the doubt if you end up in a confrontation with a season ticket holder.

AND Pro Tip #5: If your wife starts some crap it's her problem, so don't play Mr. White Knight.

First what the hell does "don't confuse the weight of my fans with the number of my fans" mean ?

Secondly I don't need to be told what to do and not to do as far as being at an away stadium, I've been a Seahawks season ticket holder since 2002 and have seen many visiting fans come and get drunk and make mistakes if you know what I mean, theres a thing called common sense. I'm not that that type of fan that mouths off even if we are winning, it's not in my nature. Besides I don't bother anyone until you touch me or you F with my wife, but considering that I'm a 6'5 285 black male with a bald head people usually go the other way, I'm just saying. (not making this about race fyi)

First what the hell does "don't confuse the weight of my fans with the number of my fans" mean ?

Secondly I don't need to be told what to do and not to do as far as being at an away stadium, I've been a Seahawks season ticket holder since 2002 and have seen many visiting fans come and get drunk and make mistakes if you know what I mean, theres a thing called common sense. I'm not that that type of fan that mouths off even if we are winning, it's not in my nature. Besides I don't bother anyone until you touch me or you F with my wife, but considering that I'm a 6'5 285 black male with a bald head people usually go the other way, I'm just saying. (not making this about race fyi)

FF81, welcome to SR. I had season tickets for the last 10 years on the "visitors" side of the dome. Had to let them go due to being laid off.

The highest concentration of visiting fans is in the 100 level behind the visitor's bench. But it sounds like that is out of your price range. Still, if I were you I would seek out tickets on the visitor side. That is the side of the dome that fronts Champion's Square where all of the pre-game music and food trucks are located.

Find the tickets on that side of the dome that fit your budget and you should be fine. We very much welcome visitors and hope you spend lots of money. :D

PM me for my phone # if you want more detailed info.

Don't listen to these pessimistic fans either. Prepare to get spanked in the dome. Well not you specifically, but your team.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

600 section sucks. Part of the end zone is out of view from all east some seats

Hey guys first I want to say thank you for activating my account and I totally come in peace not looking to trash talk or anything, well atleast not right but I was hoping for some advice from season ticket holders and others that go to Saints game and that know the dome.

Anyways my wife and I along with a couple others are flying down from Seattle in October to attend the game, everything is booked minus game tickets. We've been in the market for 3 months now but still can't figure out where we wanna sit. My main question for everyone is, as far as Home and visitor sides do opposing team fans normally sit on the visitor side in the dome or is it more so random. Reason why I ask is the tickets we have been eyeing for awhile are in Sec 635 which is on the Saints home side. Knowing there will be 99% Saints fans there, I just wanted to make sure they would be some type of Hawk friendly faces around if you know what I mean.

Looking online through various Facebook Seahawkers travel groups there's a ton of Hawk fans going and I mean a ton, but all seem to be sitting 600 endzone and all the way to the top , and that's exactly where I don't want to sit, I hate the endzone view. Funds are limited so we will be in the 600's for sure if that helps. If any of you can give me some advice I would really appreciate it. Looking forward to this trip, it has been on my mind since April Halloween in NOLA (never been) and I get to watch my team you cannot beat that. Look forward to seeing you guys GO HAWKS !!

I used to have season tickets in the 636 section and there is usually a lot of opposing fans up around that area I believe.

You sound like a ball of fun to hang out with. :rant:

Besides I don't bother anyone until you touch me or you F with my wife, but considering that I'm a 6'5 285 black male with a bald head people usually go the other way, I'm just saying.

(not making this about race fyi)

Well ...... in fairness, you just made this into a race issue. Are you sure you "have the right state of mind" to go to NOLA for a game?? I foresee a culture clash happening.......

Well ...... in fairness, you just made this into a race issue. Are you sure you "have the right state of mind" to go to NOLA for a game?? I foresee a culture clash happening.......

Culture clashing ummm I doubt it..... Considering I was born and raised in Dalkas Texas,Oak Cliff to be exact and lived in Seattle as well off and on, made it permanent in 2001, and also my wife is white, I think I'll be fine lol...

So your one of those little, cocky guys huh? JUst kidding, have a good time in the city.
mb

You will be fine wherever you sit. There will likely be some Seahawks fans nearby, but even if there isn't, the Saints fans you sit by will be friendly as long as you're nice. I have been to countless games, always have visiting fans sitting near us, and have never seen anyone mistreated. Well, maybe a Falcons fan once.

To me this post is totally uncalled for. The only good "advice" to gave was #4. The rest you just seemed to be talking down to him, at least it seems that way to me. The OP came to the board and respectfully asked for some information regarding the dome. Your post makes you seem like the 1 in a 1000 fan that he was worried about being around and enjoying the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom