Seahawks starting LT Bradley Sowell out Sunday (1 Viewer)

I wish I could say we're going to school their backup LT, but we'll probably make him look like an All-Pro. No sacks or turnovers against KC. The lack of impact plays from our defense is killing us.

Their backup LT is a rookie who played basketball at Western Kentucky. He used his 5th year of eligibility to play football and played 2 games at TE....if he plays, we better shcool him.

I'm actually considering picking the Saints defense for fantasy football. How crazy.

We deserve the criticism and to be left out of the top franchises anymore we have faded because for one reason or another our defense is sinking us once again. We have had a string of injuries and that does change things but the media and numbers don't lie.We know what type of impact the injuries have had once again it is not an excuse. I truly think that without the injuries we are in control of the South and looking in the rear view mirror.For the life of me I can not understand why we can't even put a middle of the road defense ob the field. It would be nice to finally beat Seattle it should be an interesting game but be prepared to listen about the whole Graham story over and over.

Are Rankins, Ellerbe and Breaux supposed to play this week? That could be three nice additions for a big game.

Are Rankins, Ellerbe and Breaux supposed to play this week? That could be three nice additions for a big game.

Jesus, :plus-un2: for the Eastbound and Down reference.

Rankins wont be back for a few more weeks, Breaux is up in the air, Ellerbe...well not even the Lord almighty knows about Ellerbe. But I can feel it down in my plums that we will get one of either Breaux or Ellerbe back this week.

Rankins will be back versus SF, that's a near-certainty at this point.

Ellerbe and Breaux, in the words of Sean Payton - we'll have an update for you tomorrow after practice.

Even if Breaux is back his first game he will be used sparingly to get his legs back under him. I doubt he will jump in and be an every down player for the first game. Ellerbe I feel will play this week. I know I know but I just have that feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom