Seahawks vs 49ers Thread (1 Viewer)

And we wouldn’t lose to the Falcons either. I think they’re losing 3 more games. Sf, Minn, and Det. But to say they won’t like it’s already been decided is asinine. They have a very average defense and a solid team but far from one that scared anyone. Like we haven't seen the Ravens struggle with the Bengals, the Chiefs lose fo Tennessee, the Cowboys lose to the Jets, the Saints lose to the Falcons, etc.
The packers lose to the chargers...

Hope Nate Burelson says tomorrow the 49ers need to find their identity like he said about us. Frickin idiot!
I'm not a fan of Burelson either... but let's face it, there's a big difference between getting skull drug by Atlanta and losing a hard fought, close game that was decided by two off-the-street place kickers. Please don't think there's any sort of comparison to be made in the two losses.

I'm not a fan of Burelson either... but let's face it, there's a big difference between getting skull drug by Atlanta and losing a hard fought, close game that was decided by two off-the-street place kickers. Please don't think there's any sort of comparison to be made in the two losses.

This “skull drug” narrative is patently ridiculous. We played exceptionally poorly, and yet were still in the game until we went three and out with about 4-5 minutes left. It was a horrid performance but let’s not act like Atlanta just has better players and we were completely outmatched.

I didn’t see Burelson’s comments and usually find his takes full of bias, but I would agree after this last week that we do need to find our identity. Because I don’t think we are a team that should score so few touchdowns and struggle so much in the red zone like we have most of the season.

This “skull drug” narrative is patently ridiculous. We played exceptionally poorly, and yet were still in the game until we went three and out with about 4-5 minutes left. It was a horrid performance but let’s not act like Atlanta just has better players and we were completely outmatched.
Nowhere did I say Atlanta has better players, nor did I suggest that we were completely outmatched. But this past Sunday belonged to the Falcons in every phase of the game. I can't even remember the last time Drew Brees spent so much of any game down on the rubber pellets.

I'm not the only outlet that described our loss to Atlanta as being a humiliation. Even though I know we are the superior team, it wasn't evident on Sunday. Any time our team is trying to come back from a three score deficit in the final two minutes, we've been 'skull drug' for that game... no matter who we were playing.

And we also man handled the team that won that game....there’s no identity issue in New Orleans. Just a slip up

75 page thread for this MNF game. The ratings for NOLA market will be through the roof lol. Big win Seattle
This is why this board is the best board in football. And, is why the Saints fan base is the best in football.

People talking about Green Bay.

28th overall defense

23rd against the pass

25th against the run

They’re not a real threat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom