Seahawks vs Falcons (1 Viewer)

Jamal Adams giving poopy pants all kinds of trouble today.

This game is kind of a mini-microcosm of Matt Ryan's entire Falcons career in that he's capable of throwing 350-400 yards and 3 TDs while losing the game itself by 7-10 points because his defense is regularly atrocious. He has, I suppose a decent RB option in Todd Gurley but who knows how long he'll or how well he can be effective before injuries take over?

One has to wonder if you configure a possible alternate scenario where 2010-2018 Matt Ryan plays for another team like Eagles, Vikings, or Chiefs he probably achieves more in terms of wins and maybe even statistics with better-led FOs, ownerships and more complete supporting casts.

Refs helped the heck out of the atlanta team on that last drive before the half.
And they're not even playing us this week. smh

This fake crowd noise is crazy. I can just imagine a guy in the sound booth with a burger in his hand watching something else on TV and just randomly turning the crowd volume up and down.

This fake crowd noise is crazy. I can just imagine a guy in the sound booth with a burger in his hand watching something else on TV and just randomly turning the crowd volume up and down.

agreed. I’ve been flipping around to different games and Atlanta’s fake noise is by far the worst. It’s like whoever is controlling it is watching a different game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom