Seahawks working out terrible QB option with Russell Wilson out (1 Viewer)

That's a big if

Idk... if Davenport comes back, that D Line is completely different. They go from okay to one of the best units in the NFL.

They are even better with Onyematta!

By week 8 hopefully our D Line will be at full strength.

They are a problem when healthy, a big problem

Being to rush Davenport and Turner on the edges, kicking Cam inside were he could dominate at this stage of his career, and having Onyematta take on and split double Teams.

At full strength that D Line is a strength

I thought this thread was about backup QBs and the Saints allegedly making them look like Tom Brady.

I know it's hard to accept, but Daniel Jones is the starter for the G-Men, not a backup.
Well I was responding to a tangential comment that was regarding the Giants game. Not a big deal, didn't need to snark.

Which the Saints have not done all season… They are 2nd-to-last in the NFL for sacks through the first 5 games.
I knew that we would be here after T- Rex, and Rankins left. We used to trot out fresh DL and flourished!

I knew that we would be here after T- Rex, and Rankins left. We used to trot out fresh DL and flourished!
I really think the Saints would be OK right now, if not for the injuries and suspension to Davenport and Onyemata…
I know he was largely unknown, but the season-ending injury to Jalen Dalton really hurt as well. He showed some real ability, and I believe that he at least would have been a solid rotational guy on the interior.
TK has been better than I thought… and once Dav and Onyemata get back, he should stay fresher and be even more effective when he can move inside and rush the passer from the inside.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom