Sean and Mickey ought to be in jail (1 Viewer)

I think it is still a crime for stealing. Yet that is just what they have done. Chase Hansen, Devine ozigbo, and lil Jordan Humphreys are incredible. I can't for the life of me figure out these kids didn't get drafted. Humphreys is a Thomas clone. Ozigbo looks to me like a Ingram like back with more upside. Hansen reminds me of Brian urlacher. My God I can hardly wait for training camp to see if im right.
It only matters if they make the team and contribute even if it mean making the practice squad. We need to stock pile young talent in case of injuries. Wish we could have improved the medical/trainers staff like we did with the Pelicans.

Well second round of OTA's start tomorrow. Sure RemJem will keep us updated on who impressing.

I'd say 90% chance at least one UDFA makes the team.
Now that's a legit %. But that's for 1 out of all the UDFAs we have to make the team.

But to pick out 3 UDFAs and say 2 of them are gonna make it is quite insane.

It only matters if they make the team and contribute even if it mean making the practice squad. We need to stock pile young talent in case of injuries. Wish we could have improved the medical/trainers staff like we did with the Pelicans.

IIRC, last year, we had like 2 r 3 UDFAs make the 53: Stallworth, Gray n Kirkwood ( although he was called up from the PS later in the season). So I wouldn’t be surprised if another 2-3 make their way in to the 53 again this year, and another 2-3 could possibly end up on the PS.

But compared to last year’s group of UDFAs, I jus think this group has more talent, at least enough to make for more healthier competition at their positions.

Here’s a good example: last year, as far as I know, we had 6 LBs on the 53. With Teo gone it’s now 5, and the 5th LB was Vince Biegel, who was primarily a STer. While STs play is very important, Biegel finished the season with only 4 tackles. So I think the draft/UDFA talent is there for some good competition for both those last 2 LB spots.

And speaking of UDFAs n our training staff, there’s my guy, Porter Gustin. I dunno if he’ll be a LB, DE, or do a lil of both. All I know is he’s very athletic n can flat out play! HOWEVER, it’s been injuries that have held him back, and a huge reason why he wasn’t drafted! With 2 months to go before the start of training camp, IF the trainers can come up with some new n different approach in his workout methods that perhaps can get him and keep him healthy, then I think he has a really good chance to make the 53!

Last edited:
Here's the thing. These kids may not make it but it's ok to be positive about the talent they have. Im excited and just wanted to share this with the board.

You've had quite the unique range of posts in recent months.

Hopefully you're right about the new talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom