Sean Deserves Coach of the Year (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
After everything that has happened to this team, COVID, hurricane, injuries on top of injuries, 2,242 different QB's and still almost found a way to the playoffs Sean really did a phenomenal job holding this team together not to mention he had to sit out a game against what is now the #2 seed in the NFC and we still won. I doubt he will win it which is a travesty, but he certainly deserves it or at least an honorable mention.

Thanks coach Sean P.!

After everything that has happened to this team, COVID, hurricane, injuries on top of injuries, 2,242 different QB's and still almost found a way to the playoffs Sean really did a phenomenal job holding this team together not to mention he had to sit out a game against what is now the #2 seed in the NFC and we still won. I doubt he will win it which is a travesty, but he certainly deserves it or at least an honorable mention.

Thanks coach Sean P.!
He does but how do you explain the losses to NY and Atlanta at home when we were the superior team. The defense quit in both those games. But with all the injuries Payton did a good job, but imagine us 11 and 6?

Thanks coach Sean P.!
Don’t forget having to play a 17th game on top of that.

He would have won it had we made the playoffs IMO. No chance now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom