Sean "Diddy" Combs houses were raided by Feds (Update: Diddy charged) (1 Viewer)

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
Law enforcement sources familiar with the matter said that the searches are being carried out at the hip-hop producer's properties as part of a federal investigation into human trafficking led by the Southern District of New York.

In December, a complaint was filed against Combs by a Canadian woman identified only as Jane Doe, who says she was sex-trafficked and gang raped in 2003 when she was 17 and in the 11th grade.

The lawsuit names Combs, former Bad Boy Entertainment president Harve Pierre and an unnamed third defendant, and claims Pierre and the third unnamed defendant approached the teen at a lounge in Detroit, Michigan, where Pierre allegedly told her he was "best friends" with Combs and proceeded to call him.

Homeland Security is in charge of the investigation. Might involve human trafficking considering that arm of the federal government running things.

I think I believe this 1,000 percent because I don't think this kind of thing is that rare, it's just that we never recognized it as trafficking before.
I think if we knew who all was pulling the strings we would be sickened. But it will never come out

I think I believe this 1,000 percent because I don't think this kind of thing is that rare, it's just that we never recognized it as trafficking before.
Yeah, I'll just say, if this is true and he was involved in trafficking, throw him under the jail and toss the key. I'll never understand people who do sheet like that. I've got 2 grown daughters, and I would be devastated if that happened to them.

I wonder why there. There is extradition between Antigua and US.
I'm not saying he fled or not because I don't know, but flying to an extradition state doesn't make much sense if he's actually fleeing. He travels a lot so it might just be a previously scheduled flight.

I'm not saying he fled or not because I don't know, but flying to an extradition state doesn't make much sense if he's actually fleeing. He travels a lot so it might just be a previously scheduled flight.
Maybe it's subterfuge.

Not surprised. There’s been rumors where he’s abused usher and Bieber years ago too. Who knows what’s true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom