[Merged] Saints / Eagles on Mic’d Up (1 Viewer)

This has gone too far. They are now taking jabs at Louisiana cuisine. In this, we cannot abide. They must be made to suffer. Think of all of our loved ones who have passed and how much pride they took in their gumbo. This is bigger than football now. Y’all better yell harder and louder than you’ve ever yelled before in the dome on Sunday.

You can’t disrespect gumbo but you can show you don’t know beans from apple butter about New Orleans.

LOL! I was visiting my uncle in San Jose, Ca. a few years back. He always has me cook gumbo and make a potato salad when I visit. He invited some of his friends... and while we sat eating one of his friends said "Man! This is some awesome soup"! We laughed. He didn't get it. No one said anything. He then looked at the Zatarains Filé I had set on the table and said... Oh Yeah... File! As in "File cabinet".

He was the butt of my families jokes and sarcasm for the rest of the trip.

LOL! I was visiting my uncle in San Jose, Ca. a few years back. He always has me cook gumbo and make a potato salad when I visit. He invited some of his friends... and while we sat eating one of his friends said "Man! This is some awesome soup"! We laughed. He didn't get it. No one said anything. He then looked at the Zatarains Filé I had set on the table and said... Oh Yeah... File! As in "File cabinet".

He was the butt of my families jokes and sarcasm for the rest of the trip.

One time my exwife dropped the file and said "I dropped the file"......as in filing cabinet. She was born and raised in La.

Having been a Saints fan since 1988 there are three things I have learned that local Who Dat's will not accept - even the slightest objective criticism of:

1. Archie Manning
2. Louisiana cuisine
3. Christianity

Did you notice that I did NOT put the Saints on the list.???? Local fans can be the harshest of critics on that subject

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom