Sean Payton - All-Time Winningest coach in Saints History. (1 Viewer)

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Per the Saints Facebook page.

Congrats coach!

Attachments

• IMG_2025.JPG
    IMG_2025.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 23
Congrats to him. It seems like yesterday that he was hired and got his first win. Props.

Definitely deserves a well done and a Who Dat from all of us. We may not like the last few years but he has led the team that set the bar high and achieved greatness. Well done coach!

The fact that for the last decade this team has never been worse than 7-9 is a good thing. He deserves our patience as he's brought the saints a ton of success, Moreso than us fans are used to. I really don't want this to end and hope he and Brees are with the team for a while longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is a testament to Benson's ownership. You have two successful ten year plus coaches in the past three decades.

Good, bad, or indifferent ... a Godsend to a desperate organization needing stability. Thank You Coach!

I think the fact that we're all complaining even though in our worst years we've still been alive for the playoffs in week 16 is a testament to the turnaround this regime has given us.

Good, bad, or indifferent ... a Godsend to a desperate organization needing stability. Thank You Coach!

And that's what is really important. He along with Brees has set a standard for the franchise that was missing.

Congrats, coach & thank you.

15692.gif

Congratulations Coach Payton! Looking forward to 2017 and savoring these last games to the fullest.

Sean Payton - All-Time Winningest Coach in Saints History at 94 Regular Season Wins.

Per the Saints Facebook page.

Congrats coach!

So...

what you're saying is SP will be at the nice round number of 109 come next post-season. (He's obviously gonna rest the team that last game.)

Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom