Sean Payton and Brandon Coleman agree that the receiver could have had a better game against Houston (1 Viewer)

doesn't matter if he was drafted or undrafted. it is all about production. he is not producing. sure he caught a few passes but when it mattered he didn't have that clutch gene. Like Grayson. He may be a decent qb but he don't have that clutch gene. Nothing against Coleman except keeping him may cause the release of someone who may be more consistent.

Hell yeah I keep Tommy Lee Lewis and Lampman. Lampman play ok yesterday. He actually has good hands and is pretty fast. Not tall but do has good size.

What has Lampman ever shown to make anyone here think he deserves a spot on the team? TLL may earn a spot, but he seems be given the benefit of the doubt as he is the new "camp beast." To me, Coleman is still #4. He is a solid blocker as well but still needs work on his hands. The top 3 are clearly Cooks, Thomas and Snead.

Expectations and draft position really don't matter when it comes down to the final cut. If it is between Tommylee and Coleman, I don't see how you keep the guy who is dropping balls and has no value on special teams.

Coleman plays coverage on special teams. If TLL does not win the return job, he has no value at all on special teams.

Regardless of what some opinions of him are he should make the team . We will keep 5 WR and Cooks , Snead , Thomas , Lewis and Colman are in . I don't see another guy that stands out to contribute this season . There is some potintial in some of the young guys but right now it is what it is

Can we hold of on completely blaming him when the oline has not given him a fair deal?

Coleman still plays more like a practice squad candidate than a #5WR. You see some things you like there but he's not reliable. Not good for a third year player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom