Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis at the Alabama pro-day (1 Viewer)

Yes you do.

You also don't keep Paying Garoppolo $24 Million and directly state repeatedly that he's your guy to take a backup qb at #3 with great skill talent to help your veteran starter still on the board.

It's not happening, sorry. Jimmy may stay on the roster and be their "guy" this year, especially if they take a quarterback who needs grooming ie Lance or Fields. But there's literally no shot they are investing 3 first round picks in any position other than quarterback.

It's not happening, sorry. Jimmy may stay on the roster and be their "guy" this year, especially if they take a quarterback who needs grooming ie Lance or Fields. But there's literally no shot they are investing 3 first round picks in any position other than quarterback.

Again.

We'll see.

Even if it is I expect it to be Tre Lance.

Yes you do.

You also don't keep Paying Garoppolo $24 Million and directly state repeatedly that he's your guy to take a backup qb at #3 with great skill talent to help your veteran starter still on the board.
Name one time a team has traded 2 future 1sts and a 3rd to trade up for a CB or TE.

Name one time a team has traded 2 future 1sts and a 3rd to trade up for a CB or TE.

Falcons traded more than that to get to 5 for Julio.

Yawn.

If last year's draft was retaken today Justin Jefferson and Chase Claypool would be top 3 picks.

You really don't think that Pitts and Chase can? Lol.

Well... if San Fran takes Mac Jones, I’ll keep my fingers crossed that he is (in fact) Alabama Chad Henne

Relax.

Teams always take the most athletic QBs early with the biggest arms.

That's why Brees fell and why Jones will too.

• 1Meh
Reactions: MV2
I guess they think that with the team they have they won't be able to draft as early and therefore, get in later years a young quarterback.

I think they are keeping Garoppolo for a year, as a security blanket in case the quarterback they pick is not ready from day 1. Their commitment to Garoppolo is only for one year, and it is a smart thing to keep him since they think their roster is Super Bowl ready.

So I don't say book it or guarantee anything. All we can do is to speculate.

If you think your roster is really superbowl ready you go after a starter with superstar potential this year to help your designated starter.

A guy like Chase or Pitts or one of the top 2 corners.

Shanahan already said he doesn't think that any rookie is going to take the starting job from Garoppolo.

That really just doesn't make any sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom