Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis at the Alabama pro-day (2 Viewers)

I think @NOFALCONS10 is correct to a degree. The more I think about it, Mac Jones will not be the 3rd pick by the Niners. I think it will be Trey Lance or Justin Fields. I do think they are taking a QB

Bart Scott and Jeff Saturday agree that It's Lance as well.

Don't get me wrong though. Mac Jones is 100% the correct pick.

I'm just confident in the stupidity of NFL front office types to always go for the best athlete over the more accurate pocket passer.

I've seen it happen too many times. That's why Brees falls to 2, Montana to 3 and Brady to 6.

I think @NOFALCONS10 is correct to a degree. The more I think about it, Mac Jones will not be the 3rd pick by the Niners. I think it will be Trey Lance or Justin Fields. I do think they are taking a QB
The Niners have stated they WILL draft a QB. They are happy, they will get 1 of the 3 QB’s they feel confident in that will be their future starting QB. Jimmy G. does is not very happy, the article says.

Chris Sims is friends with Shanahan and has the 9ers taking Jones as well.

My Ma always told me when I was a kid, “show me who you go with, and I’ll show you who you are”

...this confirms Shanahan is an idiot.. if you didn’t already know it from when he blew a SUPERBOWL win with the Turds.

My Ma always told me when I was a kid, “show me who you go with, and I’ll show you who you are”

...this confirms Shanahan is an idiot.. if you didn’t already know it from when he blew a SUPERBOWL win with the Turds.

Pretty sure the 9ers will go elsewhere and Jones will Fall to the late first round.🙂

If Shanahan and Lynch blow this pick, they will set back the franchise, which has been built with high first-round picks. If Jones is the preference, then there is less reason to keep Garoppolo in 2021. I have stated several times on this forum my opinion of Jones, and I see no reason for repetition. But I do offer this observation: If the 49ers traded up because Shanahan believes he needs a top 8 or so quarterback to win the Super Bowl, is Jones really the pick?

Yeah, going out there on one leg trying to get your QB the win speaks volumes about his personality and how it can't be depended on ....

Never said he wasn’t a hard worker and plays hard on the field. But the guy is crazy. You’re going to change the topic...whatever

Never said he wasn’t a hard worker and plays hard on the field. But the guy is crazy. You’re going to change the topic...whatever

Then what's the context if not depending on him on the field? Are we talking about being able to call him to get you from the airport or getting a good movie rec on Netflix or something? I'm confused. Dennis Rodman was crazy but he was pretty reliable during the playoffs for the Bulls.

That’d be amazing. If Smith falls I’m all over it. Tough to depend on CGM with his personality.
I’m probably in the minority, but I love MT. I try not to put all athletes in this prism to where they have to be clean cut, outstanding individuals, who says all of the right things. MT is young and his personality may rub some the wrong way, but I don’t see a problem with how he conducts himself. I didn’t like how he punched Ceedy, but I’m not going to vilify him for it. Those things happen and Ceedy is a professional instigator. If you poke a bear enough times, they will likely attack at some point. Now, with that being said, I do expect a little more from my QB. Only bc he could be perceived as the face of a franchise or head leader/captain.

I’m probably in the minority, but I love MT. I try not to put all athletes in this prism to where they have to be clean cut, outstanding individuals, who says all of the right things. MT is young and his personality may rub some the wrong way, but I don’t see a problem with how he conducts himself. I didn’t like how he punched Ceedy, but I’m not going to vilify him for it. Those things happen and Ceedy is a professional instigator. If you poke a bear enough times, they will likely attack at some point. Now, with that being said, I do expect a little more from my QB. Only bc he could be perceived as the face of a franchise or head leader/captain.

I love most aspects about CGM. But he’s odd. Fantastic player with tremendous work ethic though.

No telling who they’re looking at; bet it’s something crazy like the 3rd string place holder or backup gunner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom