Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis at the Alabama pro-day (1 Viewer)

This is who I thought we may be looking at. Not sure he’ll be there at 28 now though.

Never said he wasn’t a hard worker and plays hard on the field. But the guy is crazy. You’re going to change the topic...whatever
So, being a hard worker isn't a personality trait? Not understanding how I am changing the topic though. I thought we were talking about Mike's personality. If we are not, I apologize.

So, being a hard worker isn't a personality trait? Not understanding how I am changing the topic though. I thought we were talking about Mike's personality. If we are not, I apologize.

You aren’t willing to see the risk of CGM’s personality. When talking about risk you can’t only look at someone’s best attributes.

Well, my opinion has as much value as yours, even when the tone may defer.
I come around here open minded, trying to learn and give something to think about to fellow posters.

It is just opinions, nobody around here can predict with certainty what will happen.

I predicted with certainty that the Saints would trade a 1st and 3rd to New England for their 1st and draft Sedrick Ellis. Only thing I got wrong was that we got a 5th back as well.

Last edited:
You aren’t willing to see the risk of CGM’s personality. When talking about risk you can’t only look at someone’s best attributes.
The risks of CGM's personality? The fact that he will stand up for what he believes, even when mainstream America doesn't share those same beliefs, is that what we are talking about? Because he called Drew Brees out on his (Brees') BS? You are painting the picture that he is a borderline Bundy or Dahmer. Dude is an athlete who is proud of who he is. He is what, 25 or 26? He's a young man with a lot of money. There is nothing to be afraid of.

The risks of CGM's personality? The fact that he will stand up for what he believes, even when mainstream America doesn't share those same beliefs, is that what we are talking about? Because he called Drew Brees out on his (Brees') BS? You are painting the picture that he is a borderline Bundy or Dahmer. Dude is an athlete who is proud of who he is. He is what, 25 or 26? He's a young man with a lot of money. There is nothing to be afraid of.

He didn't do anything of the sort. All he said about Brees is that he doesn't know better. That's not calling someone out.

I hope you're right. His social media stuff scares me. That's all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom