Sean Payton calling plays again (1 Viewer)

I think it's time to start questioning whether or not Payton should continue to coach the Saints. I deeply appreciate what he's done, he's not a bad coach by any means but we may need to go in a new direction. This season is over. If we keep him for the next season but don't go DEEP in the playoffs, then he should be let go.

I think it's time to start questioning whether or not Payton should continue to coach the Saints. I deeply appreciate what he's done, he's not a bad coach by any means but we may need to go in a new direction. This season is over. If we keep him for the next season but don't go DEEP in the playoffs, then he should be let go.

settle down Beavis, it's only halftime

Playcalls are not the problem today.

No one is getting open down field.

The game plan and Play calling were horrendous today. Offense had no flow at all and well back to the ridiculously ineffective screens etc

Well Butthead, your thoughts?

so-beavis-how-are-we-gonna-score-again-thumb.jpg

Maybe he should give it back
If you were Charmichael and you wanted to advance your career, wouldn't you think of looking for a different place to work where you can get out of the boss's shadow?

This was almost as bad as they play calling in the KC game. Please let Carmichael call from here out. He's either coaching with too much confidence or out thinking himself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom