Sean Payton feels "Good" about Depleted Receiver Corps (1 Viewer)

If they can go 11-5 every year and maintain some sense of contendership. We'll just make do with what we got.

With no franchise QB of the future and impeding rebuild. Team is gonna have to simply be conservative and horde picks.

I think Payton enjoys the challenge, especially the chance to show CGM they can win without him after he reportedly disrespected Payton. Hopefully, we find a way to score against the Kitties and CGM gets his head and body right and returns with a vengeance. And we have to hope Sanders isn't out long as well.

If they can go 11-5 every year and maintain some sense of contendership. We'll just make do with what we got.

With no franchise QB of the future and impeding rebuild. Team is gonna have to simply be conservative and horde picks.
Just 11-5? Why sell ourselves so short? :hihi:

Smith
Kamara
Cook
With lots of Sprinkles of
Hill
Murray

Sounds like a legit lineup to me
There’s still Josh Hill , Harris and Callaway , and Ty to rotate in and out

No point in worrying he's the Leader it starts with him having everyone ready to go with a game plan. Hopefully he'll be locked in as a play caller and everyone else on the field just executes and plays smart. They'll be at home with fans so that's a ➕

I think Payton enjoys the challenge, especially the chance to show CGM they can win without him after he reportedly disrespected Payton. Hopefully, we find a way to score against the Kitties and CGM gets his head and body right and returns with a vengeance. And we have to hope Sanders isn't out long as well.
I’m guessing he’d prefer to have a WR who continues to set ‘first __ years of career’ records
both his offense and his ego get work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom