Sean Payton Flexing w/ Wayne (1 Viewer)

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
Wonder if he knows Wayne is a Packer fan and doesnt like the Saints. Hey at least he looks happy ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359920665.681151.jpg

Sent via tapatalk

OP
Pdlc

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
That surprised me too dawg

Fontenot

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, Goodell has really humbled Coach, lol. This is his town and his people all night long.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Do y'all know how many New Orelanians like other teams? You'd be surprised. I never understood how a person can not like their own home team, but I do give them credit for not jumping on the bandwagon after Sean turned the Saints into perennial contender.

Fontenot

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Do y'all know how many New Orelanians like other teams? You'd be surprised. I never understood how a person can not like their own home team, but I do give them credit for not jumping on the bandwagon after Sean turned the Saints into perennial contender.
I think it was Favre not the city of GB that Wayne pulled for, not that it matters.

OP
Pdlc

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
It's one thing to not be a Saints fan but dude rooted for the Vikings in the NFC championship game and the Colts in the SB.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It's one thing to not be a Saints fan but dude rooted for the Vikings in the NFC championship game and the Colts in the SB.
Some people will root for other teams, it's not that big of a deal.

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
Wow lol.. When the bounty accusations came into the surface Lil Wayne said that Sean Payton should be banned from the NFL permanently.:aargh:

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
I dont like my home team lol. Thats because Oakland and St Louis took them from us.

Saints addic

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I can already imagine the complaints from us Saints fans if things don't go so great next season......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Does Sean Payton still script first several offensive plays, and if so, could teams use that against us? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Sean Payton sends right message with Michael Thomas fine Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Sean Payton’s obsession with Taysom Hill is hurting the Saints offense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton says possibility of having Saints games at LSU 'would be exciting' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton would embrace playing at LSU with fans in attendance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Postgame Interview | Saints-Chargers Week 5 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
So_$@int Silly Saints Will coach Sean Payton stick with the run? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Sean Payton not concerned with counting Taysom Hill's touches through 4 weeks Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Darren B Jeff Duncan book - Payton and Brees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Payton endorses Saints playing in Baton Rouge, praises Panthers QB Bridgewater Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Payton supports games at LSU, with fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
syracuse saint Payton's playcalling. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 40
Saint Kamara I think Payton wanted to go for 2 to win the game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
cue180 Payton considered going for two Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Taker597 2nd largest comeback under Payton. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Saints Terrific Kamara/Payton breakdown Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Payton to approach Saints injury situation smartly with bye week to follow Saints RSS News Feeds 0