Sean Payton Flexing w/ Wayne (1 Viewer)

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
Wonder if he knows Wayne is a Packer fan and doesnt like the Saints. Hey at least he looks happy ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359920665.681151.jpg

Sent via tapatalk

That surprised me too dawg

Yeah, Goodell has really humbled Coach, lol. This is his town and his people all night long.

Do y'all know how many New Orelanians like other teams? You'd be surprised. I never understood how a person can not like their own home team, but I do give them credit for not jumping on the bandwagon after Sean turned the Saints into perennial contender.

Do y'all know how many New Orelanians like other teams? You'd be surprised. I never understood how a person can not like their own home team, but I do give them credit for not jumping on the bandwagon after Sean turned the Saints into perennial contender.

I think it was Favre not the city of GB that Wayne pulled for, not that it matters.

It's one thing to not be a Saints fan but dude rooted for the Vikings in the NFC championship game and the Colts in the SB.

It's one thing to not be a Saints fan but dude rooted for the Vikings in the NFC championship game and the Colts in the SB.

Some people will root for other teams, it's not that big of a deal.

Wow lol.. When the bounty accusations came into the surface Lil Wayne said that Sean Payton should be banned from the NFL permanently.:aargh:

I dont like my home team lol. Thats because Oakland and St Louis took them from us.

I can already imagine the complaints from us Saints fans if things don't go so great next season......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom