Sean Payton Going in On Twitter Again lol (1 Viewer)

Don't get me wrong. Theres a part of my that enjoys Sean's social media trolling. Then there's the part of me that keeps asking, "why does he care what others have to say?" Sean is a proven commodity. No fan or media source can say anything that should faze him. If he wants to be on social media to keep an eye on his troops, I get that. If I were him I'd have someone else on my staff doing that though.

Don't get me wrong. Theres a part of my that enjoys Sean's social media trolling. Then there's the part of me that keeps asking, "why does he care what others have to say?" Sean is a proven commodity. No fan or media source can say anything that should faze him. If he wants to be on social media to keep an eye on his troops, I get that. If I were him I'd have someone else on my staff doing that though.
if i'm guessing it's yet another arrow in the coach/player quiver

Pretty sure he doesn’t care, looks like he is just having fun.

I guess it has a lot do with how a person is wired. If Sean can laugh at the foolishness, more power to him. Can. you imagine being as successful and smart as he is, reading fan and talking head comments? I'd be willing to bet that once you sift through the butt kissing and stupid comments, there isn't much left.

I think you're probably assuming that he takes it more seriously than he actually does.

I think he's having fun

Ok, boomer

Bruh he's stuck at home like the rest of us. [mod edit thinly veiled profanity :nono:] else is he gonna do?

Last edited by a moderator:
16 home games left? Pretty certain this is Drew’s last season. We have 8 home games left with him
Even if Drew stays just one more season, there will be more than 8 home games... unless the season is shortened or altered for some reason. :scratch:

We're just that good! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom