Sean Payton: If Marcus Murphy can't fix fumbles, 'we'll find another returner' (1 Viewer)

I really hope SP is not giving this guy another chance. That would be the definition of insanity.

I hope I am wrong and Murphy will not have any further fumble or ball handling issues, but history says that this is a long standing problem going back to last year and in both games played to date in 2016. IMO even with a so called upside he is too much of a liability to put back on the punt return team. When the real games start his fumbles can and would cost us games.

I guess you have to come down tough on somebody just to maintain fear of not doing your job, but WHAT IF Andrus Peat can't fix OLE LOOKOUT BLOCKS that endanger his QB??????

Felt that last night Payton let both Murphy and Coleman solidify their place on the roster or cut list. I think both solidified their placement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You had me on the first sentence. You lost me on the second.

I guess you have to come down tough on somebody just to maintain fear of not doing your job, but WHAT IF Andrus Peat can't fix OLE LOOKOUT BLOCKS that endanger his QB??????

There's a difference between a guy trying to learn one of the toughest positions in football vs. asking a returner to not continually fumble.

I would have cut Murphy before the end of the first quarter. He's put far too many balls on the ground to be trusted. I would give the job to Lewis and not look back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom