Sean Payton: "I'm coming in with the mindset that this is my first year" (1 Viewer)

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
@nfl: RT @NFL_ATL: Sean Payton: "I'm coming in with the mindset that this is my first year here and I just got hired."

Players: :no:

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
Let's go to Milsaps, and the players better be prepared to sweat their butts off in Training Camp.

No more Mr. nice Payton.

SkiLLessOne

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
@nfl: RT @NFL_ATL: Sean Payton: "I'm coming in with the mindset that this is my first year here and I just got hired."

Players: :no:
Haha like your "players" reaction. This kinda mirrors what Drew said in an interview during Superbowl week about how everyone is basically having to play next year to prove themselves. He said its a NEW ERA, glad to see its kinda trickling down (or up rather?!) to the coaches. To me this all accumulates to be a great thing as every one from top to bottom will be playing lights out and coach will have a new fire going into next season.

I miss Saints football...

Reaction score
Looking forward to next year but I'm setting my expectations at more mediocrity until I see otherwise. Hoping and praying to be pleasantly surprised.

Optimistic Ozzy

Bleeder of Black and Gold
Reaction score
I remember in pre-season that year, he was grabbing guys and threatening their lives. It was great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Does Sean Payton still script first several offensive plays, and if so, could teams use that against us? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Sean Payton sends right message with Michael Thomas fine Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Sean Payton’s obsession with Taysom Hill is hurting the Saints offense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton says possibility of having Saints games at LSU 'would be exciting' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton would embrace playing at LSU with fans in attendance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Postgame Interview | Saints-Chargers Week 5 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
So_$@int Silly Saints Will coach Sean Payton stick with the run? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Sean Payton not concerned with counting Taysom Hill's touches through 4 weeks Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Darren B Jeff Duncan book - Payton and Brees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Payton endorses Saints playing in Baton Rouge, praises Panthers QB Bridgewater Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Payton supports games at LSU, with fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
syracuse saint Payton's playcalling. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 40
Saint Kamara I think Payton wanted to go for 2 to win the game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
cue180 Payton considered going for two Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Taker597 2nd largest comeback under Payton. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Saints Terrific Kamara/Payton breakdown Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Payton to approach Saints injury situation smartly with bye week to follow Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Torgo New Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain Coming to Hulu Everything Else Board 13
Torgo Green Lantern Coming to HBO Max Everything Else Board 6
El Caliente JP Morgan coming in huge with $30Bn investment in Minority Community Everything Else Board 16
Grandadmiral Invincible coming to Amazon Prime Everything Else Board 1