Sean Payton: "I'm coming in with the mindset that this is my first year" (1 Viewer)

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
@nfl: RT @NFL_ATL: Sean Payton: "I'm coming in with the mindset that this is my first year here and I just got hired."

Players: :no:

Let's go to Milsaps, and the players better be prepared to sweat their butts off in Training Camp.

No more Mr. nice Payton.

@nfl: RT @NFL_ATL: Sean Payton: "I'm coming in with the mindset that this is my first year here and I just got hired."

Players: :no:

Haha like your "players" reaction. This kinda mirrors what Drew said in an interview during Superbowl week about how everyone is basically having to play next year to prove themselves. He said its a NEW ERA, glad to see its kinda trickling down (or up rather?!) to the coaches. To me this all accumulates to be a great thing as every one from top to bottom will be playing lights out and coach will have a new fire going into next season.

I miss Saints football...

Looking forward to next year but I'm setting my expectations at more mediocrity until I see otherwise. Hoping and praying to be pleasantly surprised.

I see some overhaul on the roster then...I see alot of young players playing on defense next year.

I remember in pre-season that year, he was grabbing guys and threatening their lives. It was great.

I tweeted back asking if that meant no one is safe, massive player cuts, and Milsaps? lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom