Sean Payton!!! It is your duty as Head Coach to FIRE Greg McMahon!!! (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This is utterly ridiculous...This team will surely set a record for blocked kicks in a season if McMahon is allowed to keep his job!!! I know it was a short week but how to you allow the thing that just beat you last week to bite you yet again!!! This is already the 3rd game that a blocked kick has cost this team in a game...and let's not forget all the other Special Teams blunders that have occurred also. Bottom line is if McMahon isn't fired tomorrow then he's the luckiest guy in America to the point where he should play the Powerball because that kind of luck doesn't find normal people like myself..

I'm sure we're just overreacting...:rolleyes:

edit - sorry, I thought the ellipsis (...) was the signal for sarcasm. 10 of 11 people (so far) didn't pick up on that.

Sean Payton should fire himself at this point. Thank you for 2006, 2009-2011, 2013. The rest does not warrant highest paid coach in the league.

His banning from the NFL in 2012 totally changed him.

Before that, he would have never accepted such ineptitude to continue.

His banning from the NFL in 2012 totally changed him.

Before that, he would have never accepted such ineptitude to continue.

Bill Simmons said that was his down fall. Coaches are use to living/breathing football not paying attn to real world , then you give a coach that long to actually enjoy the world....

It's hard go back to that fully.

Wishful thinking, he is the Carl Smith of Sean Payton

Who I believe is still coaching.

He invented

1st down run right for 2 yards
2nd run left for a yard
3rd down throw for 4
Punt

Rick Venturi comes to mind on the defense

lets not forget trying to catch a kick thats going out of bounds at the 1 yard line

im pretty sure someone did this last week (or was it 2 weeks ago). someone caught the kickoff going out around the 10 yard line.

Blocked kick by some load with a 4 inch vertical and NO penetration on the play. I wonder if Morestead practices jumping up from the holder position and sprinting 80 yard after the block?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom