Sean Payton lost 30 lbs. during his suspension. (1 Viewer)

I got a picture of his workout.
071012-sean-payton-launch-1.jpg

Payton has been doing crossfit.

I have no idea why I know this.

I think this has more to do with being newly single than it does with being unemployed. He's gotta get in game shape.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Yep, he's on the prowl again....:9:

He had a special regimen that included nightly, um, cardiovascular activity with a different "trainer" every night of the week.

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: block; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; margin: 10px 0px; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.148438) 0px 1px 3px; " title="Embedded Tweet" width="500" height="210"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>Guess we found our back up QB. Make it happen Loomis!

Nice job, coach.:9:

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none; "></iframe>

Payton did crossfit at CrossFit NOLA - Home while in town and at some other box in Dallas when he was there. He took it pretty serious.

I heard he ran a half marathon in vegas recently. Now that he's chasin tail, he wants to be fit.

So Brandt runs in to Coach at the hotel lobby then tweets about the Saints DC front runners 24 hrs. later? Very interesting...

Funny because I think I gained about 30 lbs watching the Saints 2012 season... from all the depression caused binge eating.

I suggest WE ALL make a promise to ourselves to get on a stricter diet, W/O at least 4X's per week for a two hour set with cardio every time and mix up the weights and trx style strenght/core training. I've slacked off and need to know some brothers and sisters are out in the WHODAT NATION with me! Any takers? I'll be on my own if not, but, I'm turning 60 this year, right at 195lbs 5'9" so I'm at least 25 over my best and fit weight. I do have credentials. When 25 I benched 300, always was in shape, ran 5 & 10 k's, surf , mountain bike and more but all of that before I had my hips replaced almost 7 years ago and it's been a hard road to get back into a good groove. I've let myself fall off but plenty I can still do. Who's IN so all The WHODAT NATION comes back better than ever routine and don't cheat be truthful about it! Billy Miller's gym is right around the corner so I have no excuses. I'm going over there tomorrow to see how hard it's gonna hit me $'s -wise or I'll set it up around the house. If Coach Payton can do it , so can WE! I was a gym rat and outdoor waterman. I can get it back, can you? Let's give it 4 months to really see a big difference. PM me if you want to take it personal and we'll keep tabs that way or the EE Board!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom