Sean Payton motivational rap song... (1 Viewer)

reeferboyz

Don't Do Drugs
Reaction score
I was surfing the net, looking for videos I can use for my next highlight video and came across this...it's actually pretty awesome..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ah9nclNm8vM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wish I knew how to take screen caps from videos. I want a picture of when Payton was pointing to his SB ring for my Facebook profile picture during the season

*Also, what are the clips from? Some motivational speech Payton did?

I wish I knew how to take screen caps from videos. I want a picture of when Payton was pointing to his SB ring for my Facebook profile picture during the season

i'm not sure where the clip is from but if you can watch the video on your phone, assuming you have a smart phone, you can pause the video where you want and snap a picture from there.

They need to play this in the weight room when the guys are working out.... LOL

2eal9qu.jpg

Twitter size
2vc8bb8.jpg

Facebook size
debrb5.jpg

Full size
1qoj01.jpg

I've wondered this as well.. I did find the original speech from where this is from awhile back. Apparently there was a group of videos, different coaches, giving some motivational speeches.

I wish I could make that a mp3 for the gym. Nothing like being motivated by coach to workout
There is a way...kinda hard to explain. But if you want, you can pm me your email and I can send you a mp3 version on it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom