Sean Payton: 'Mr. Positive' for 2013 New Orleans Saints (1 Viewer)

Changing some of the OS workouts could be a major boost in getting the players motivated to let the whole bounty BS thing go.

Well, this is just the OTA's. Let's see how things shape up as the offseason.

Plus, from player interviews, Sean Payton has always been even keeled on the practice fields. It's on gameday that he turns into a monster.

seahawk fans clicked on the article,but were upset when they realized the word POSITIVE had different meanings.

That assessment dovetails with everything coming out of the Saints' facility. Punter Thomas Morstead told the Times-Picayune recently that Payton had some "negative" energy that was pent up on his first day back at work, and then moved on.

"He got it out. Then it was, 'Let's roll,'" Morstead said.
Man, I bet he chewed some BE-hind on that first day back.

I'm not surprised that NFL Network is insisting that it's all behind us, that Payton isn't bitter, that all's well that ends well. However, you can't convince me that Payton isn't going to use the ridiculous bounty witch hunt to light a fire under the team's butts.

And in the meantime, since the league knows good and well that the bounty punishment was blown out of all proportion to the infraction and was far more about maintaining the illusion that the league cares about player safety, they'll continue to order their minions at NFL Network to cover for Goodell and pretend like everyone's moved on.

9615860-positive-energy.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom