Sean Payton on Mike and Mike (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Coming up in the 6am hour. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

I'll try to give a recap if I can catch it.

It's on now, thanks.

I jumped the gun a smidge, they're talking about Parcells/Mora Jr./Gibbs.

Last edited:
on now...............................................

Thanks for the heads up guys!

Caught it midway:

-evaluation of players in the beginning, gave each player an empty slate

-mentioned draft, and how they got some impact players

-brees - the surgery, they probably couldn't get him if he wasn't coming off of surgery. how well he is performing

m and m stated they are a legitimate playoff team and it is a great story for football

sorry guys, early in the morning and i still have bedhead

Basically asked if he was suprised by how well Brees is doing, yes, What was his plan comong in to turn around a culture of losing. Said Parcells told him when he (Payton) left he had to figure that out. Answer was to bring in the right people and right character.

M&M said right now he is coach of the year and the Saints a legitimate and not a sympathetic fave.

Basically asked if he was suprised by how well Brees is doing, yes, What was his plan comong in to turn around a culture of losing. Said Parcells told him when he (Payton) left he had to figure that out. Answer was to bring in the right people and right character.

Excellent.....

Also said they are basically staying the course, because he has never heard of a 7 win team making the playoffs. Gotta love the focus!

Also said they are basically staying the course, because he has never heard of a 7 win team making the playoffs. Gotta love the focus!

Must be SP's "mantra of the week" this week, because I've heard him say that postgame on Sunday, then on SIRIUS Monday morning, on his weekly radio show Monday night on WWL, and now on ESPN radio. Gotta love it !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom