Sean Payton on Monday's training camp practice (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
snews.gif

Full Story – NewOrleansSaints.Com

How do you gauge the extent to which having too much youth in cornerbacks, with reserve safeties is a liability or not?

“There is a balance, obviously sometimes you are more experienced, look Delvin Breaux has played a lot of football, so I don’t look at him maybe as a second(year) player with the experience he had. In a good way, we have some young free agents and I think each day they are making improvements and making strides. The looks that they are getting verse the last two opponents that we have practiced with and then played with have been good. PJ (Williams) is in his second year, be it first year playing and (Damian) Swann obviously the same way. I like the fact that we are young, but I like the fact that we are improving and getting better.”

Would you have more comfort with youth because of (Dennis) Allen?

“I don’t think that has anything to do with it. What we try to do is evaluate what we see on a daily basis and that is the production. How they perform in the 1 on 1 and how they are doing with the team 7 on 7s and constantly grading that type of film.”

By New Orleans Saints.Com

Full Story – NewOrleansSaints.Com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom