Sean Payton on the Buc's this season (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score

Pretty good article.

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE
Reaction score
I think its more than lip service. I think he looks forward to the competition. But it doesn't hurt if a little smoke gets blown too. The Bucs are clearly serious about winning now. I just don't think it is going to work out. Maybe I'm wrong but I think its just a little late in the game with Tom to try to put all this chemistry together and hope not only that it gels quick but that the evidence that he has lost a step have been misleading.

SunshinePumper

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Neither is Drew, but that doesn't mean he can't win a Superbowl.

But Drew is actually playing in an offense and with a head coach that will play to his strengths, whereas unless he is willing to radically rework his system which he hasn't shown the desire to before, Bruce Arians's system plays directly to Tom's weaknesses.

HogsNSaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
It’s not great for the ease of stress when it comes to winning the division, but man the idea of Brady v Brees twice this year with both teams loaded is fun. Jameis adds another layer. All eyes will be on those two games, which is never a bad thing from a branding standpoint.

abnrgr

Rangers Lead the Way!
Reaction score
Well one if not both of the Tampa games should be BAT games. If CSP sees them as the primary threat then we need to jump on them. It will be interesting to see when we play them on the schedule.

Billgluckman

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
But Drew is actually playing in an offense and with a head coach that will play to his strengths, whereas unless he is willing to radically rework his system which he hasn't shown the desire to before, Bruce Arians's system plays directly to Tom's weaknesses.

You mean like how they ran the ball with murray and played defense more than sling it last year? What are you watching. Look I’m not hating on drew or s.p., run with what brung ya, but don’t get it twisted. Tom Brady is just as capable of getting it done as drew brees.

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
They have a Harlem Globetrotter receiving group (WR's/TE) no doubt. They still have questions though. A lot of film I seen on the Bucs last year Winston was running for his life as the O line was having pass protection issues it seemed almost every game. The Bucs drafted Wirfs 13th overall to help protect Brady but the line as a whole is a big question mark. If Brady doesn't have a steady pocket and you move him he is at his worst. How we pressure Brady will determine those games

FLSaintzFan

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They have a Harlem Globetrotter receiving group (WR's/TE) no doubt. They still have questions though. A lot of film I seen on the Bucs last year Winston was running for his life as the O line was having pass protection issues it seemed almost every game. The Bucs drafted Wirfs 13th overall to help protect Brady but the line as a whole is a big question mark. If Brady doesn't have a steady pocket and you move him he is at his worst. How we pressure Brady will determine those games
Cue Zach Baun!!! And Cam Jordan!!!

VPCajun

SR is my life!
Reaction score
It’s not great for the ease of stress when it comes to winning the division, but man the idea of Brady v Brees twice this year with both teams loaded is fun. Jameis adds another layer. All eyes will be on those two games, which is never a bad thing from a branding standpoint.

1st Offensive Play has Winston in shotgun; Drew out wide; and Taysom in the slot; no TE and the 2 fastest WR's we have!

Where oh where will the ball end up! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom