Sean Payton Show (1 Viewer)

Thanks St. Chad.

You'd think since it's Coach Payton's show they would spend a little more time breaking down what happened last week. Too much fluff, IMO.

Thanks St. Chad.

You'd think since it's Coach Payton's show they would spend a little more time breaking down what happened last week. Too much fluff, IMO.

One would think so, but if you check out the website at theseanpaytonshow.com you will see that it's all about entertainment and giving the "casual fan" and "season ticket holder" something different than that "old X's and O's coverage." Not in-depth analysis but more entertaining or "fluff" as you call it, Chi-Townsaint.

Speaking as an out of towner who's never been to NOLA (yet), I appreciated the segments that showed the players and coaches on their Amazing Race contest. It's so much fun to see all those places they went to. I liked it a lot and thought it was what they advertised it to be on the website.

One would think so, but if you check out the website at theseanpaytonshow.com you will see that it's all about entertainment and giving the "casual fan" and "season ticket holder" something different than that "old X's and O's coverage." Not in-depth analysis but more entertaining or "fluff" as you call it, Chi-Townsaint.

Speaking as an out of towner who's never been to NOLA (yet), I appreciated the segments that showed the players and coaches on their Amazing Race contest. It's so much fun to see all those places they went to. I liked it a lot and thought it was what they advertised it to be on the website.

I didn't read the website. Thanks for clarifying so I know to skip it from now on. I didn't know that and probably would have complained again next week.:hihi:

I didn't read the website. Thanks for clarifying so I know to skip it from now on. I didn't know that and probably would have complained again next week.:hihi:

LOL... I am glad I could be of service! :ezbill:

I liked it. A nice change of pace and I don't want coach Payton pointing out all the nuances of our plays anyway, let our opponents work for their info. I liked the up beat style and thought it was well done.

I liked it. A nice change of pace and I don't want coach Payton pointing out all the nuances of our plays anyway, let our opponents work for their info. I liked the up beat style and thought it was well done.

:plus-un2:

Yes, thank you StChad... I am also a displaced Saints fan. I live in Wisconsin, yet am born and bred in N'Orleans. I was hoping to see the game this week yet it has been blacked out (of course). And I can only get Verizon 5 gig a month limit where I live.. so I appreciate any video I can see of my team. What you are doing is very much appreciated..

Yeah, it might not hurt to think about the names of segments. Payton's plan was to show two plays that were successfully run. "And that's Payton's plan". Umm... ok.

Awesome St. Chad. Thanks for this.

Also that SR guys wife did a great job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom