Sean Payton Show (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Payton
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/135681205/3252734f" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Outside the Huddle

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/135206902/96553863" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Last edited:

Farb

Brave Sir Robbin
Reaction score
Nice. St. Chad, you are one of my many heroes...after St. Tebow.

Nah 2019

We're crab people now Dee
Reaction score
Love Billy M at Cooter Brown's and Fat Harry's.

BigSlick

Unit 3000-21 is warming.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks StChadwick! Miller's gonna be able to play DT next year if he's really planning to do that segment every week. :)

OP
StChadwick

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/135685741/d8fa27ee" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Awe, Payton is cute when he's slightly camera nervous.. he keeps shoving his hands in his pockets and smiles.

I guess I missed the first show, I like it. It's a little campy, but nice. And Billy Miller at the bars was cool. He should have hit up the Bulldog on magazine or Rendezvous instead of Superior Grill. Cooter Browns was great though.

7throundpick

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Awe, Payton is cute when he's slightly camera nervous.. he keeps shoving his hands in his pockets and smiles.

I guess I missed the first show, I like it. It's a little campy, but nice. And Billy Miller at the bars was cool. He should have hit up the Bulldog on magazine or Rendezvous instead of Superior Grill. Cooter Browns was great though.
I've been watching the last couple of games at the Rendezvous. Its a fun place (a little smokey though).

Saint Jeremy

SR is my life!
Reaction score

He asked for suggestions on twitter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread