Sean Payton *** The OFFICIAL Sean Payton Complaint Thread ***(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

emstokes

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
His coaching is killing us, I love Pierre Thomas but he is just not getting it done on short yardage. Why he isn't using Karney?

Aaron Stecker or Deuce are much harder runners than PT. PT isn't going to push any piles or break any tackles.

Congratulations Sean Payton

Congratulations Sean Payton, you once again managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with your asinine playcalling AGAIN!

Let's run on 3rd and 1 with Pierre Thomas AGAIN!!!

It's like banging your head on a wall 5 times and thinking that the 6th time, you're gonna be able to put your head through the wall.

AMEN. thats all i can say i have finally gone over to the side of people who think he is killing us in crunch time.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Go for the win. Why oh why would you leave it resting on a FG and that 2 point conversion call earlier.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'll be in the minority, but I don't think we're even in the game down 21-3 on the road without Sean Payton.

This is why Thomas is NOT a viable NFL back. If you don't have break away speed, or power to pick up 2 fricken yards, you are a backup at best. We have to find someone to run short if Deuce is a no go. Enough is enough. 2 weeks, 2 games 0 for 2 in important 2 yard gains.

sEAN PAYTON MADE SOME OF THE WORST CALLS i HAVE EVER SEEN.

Forget the bs ref calls. forget jason david.

Sean payton pulling bush out on 3rd down and 1 was the worst coaching call I have ever seen.

I am so mad at Sean Payton. He has no idea how to run a football team.

Reggie Bush was dominating, on fire, and when the game is on the line, and you take him out, you need to be mentally evaluted. No excuse.

This team is soft. They get no push up front, and the play calling (knowing you can't run) is horrible.

I am just in disbelief that we lost another game on a 3rd and 1 play. I just can't believe it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom