Sean Payton *** The OFFICIAL Sean Payton Complaint Thread ***(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Payton did have playcalling duties stripped from him in NY IIRC, that's about as bad as it gets for an OC
But he never failed as an HC, just saying.

But he never failed as an HC, just saying.
It would've helped if I read your entire post...my bad man.

He hasn't failed...but he's had some "rough by his standard" stretches (0-4 '07, 0-3 in 14 & 16). I'm not ready to toss all of this in the dumpster just yet...maybe by week 10 if we're at 3-7, then my tune will change, but I'm all about giving leeway.

But yeah CSP never failed ot where he had to go back to being a coordinator...if at any of those points he'd been fired, he would've been picked up for another HC gig.

It would've helped if I read your entire post...my bad man.

He hasn't failed...but he's had some "rough by his standard" stretches (0-4 '07, 0-3 in 14 & 16). I'm not ready to toss all of this in the dumpster just yet...maybe by week 10 if we're at 3-7, then my tune will change, but I'm all about giving leeway.

But yeah CSP never failed ot where he had to go back to being a coordinator...if at any of those points he'd been fired, he would've been picked up for another HC gig.
No problem, the situation just looks bad and it's not like we can put our trust in Payton to pull us out of the hole.

Payton Satan!

I have had in the past 2 very good inside sources with the Saints and neither are with the Saints because of Sean Satan, I mean Payton. The stories I have heard are horrible, he is such a control freak and I understand it has to be his way because he is the head coach but he does not have to be so smug or cocky.
Sean Satan!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom