Sean Payton *** The OFFICIAL Sean Payton Complaint Thread ***(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

I feel bad for the players. They played good enough to win, but lost because of poor coaching. I cannot believe that Payton was really that stubborn to call the same play for the 3rd straight week in crunch time with the same result. Is he really that dumb? How many times does it have to fail for him to learn? Drew throws the ball 48 times very successfully, yet he refuses to try one pass on the goalline before half and in the critical 3rd down at the end of the game. This team has to overcome the opponent and its head coach in order to win. He is too comfortable with his extension it appears.

We were definitely outplayed on special teams. We gave up a turnover for a touchdown. We were very vulnerable on defense. We had some good things working on offense and came up a bit short, but however, If I think hard about it I'd really blame it on Payton being too comfortable with his extension.

Dude, the fact of the matter is we've lost 2 weeks in a row when we had chances to ice it with a first down on 3rd and 1.

Two nearly identical plays, same results.

Yeah it was a great comeback but so what? We still lost stupidly

I completely understand that, but.....you honestly think that was the only 2 times that play was called on 3rd and 1. Come on dude, give me a break. It is so easy to pick apart the game to complain about the plays that were not properly executed. You have any idea, how many times that play call resulted in a first down...of course not because it is so easy to find when it didn't and complain about it. Fact is....we are a bunch of clowns by the way we are throwing our players and coach under the bus.

I completely understand that, but.....you honestly think that was the only 2 times that play was called on 3rd and 1. Come on dude, give me a break. It is so easy to pick apart the game to complain about the plays that were not properly executed. You have any idea, how many times that play call resulted in a first down...of course not because it is so easy to find when it didn't and complain about it. Fact is....we are a bunch of clowns by the way we are throwing our players and coach under the bus.

True, but this is two weeks in a row that kind of playcalling has contributed to a loss. Others have pointed out he did in the TB game also, with the same poor results, but they were able to hold on for the win.

Many people define insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. It's time for Payton to learn from his mistakes and nothing he's said or done yet indicates he is going to.

Payton Satan!

Payton is not a good coach, he is doing the same thing that Jim Haslett did with Brooks. They get so full of themselves that the can’t see the logical choice. I have had in the past 2 very good inside sources with the Saints and neither are with the Saints because of Sean Satan, I mean Payton. The stories I have heard are horrible, he is such a control freak and I understand it has to be his way because he is the head coach but he does not have to be so smug or cocky. I think he has some good points but he and Haslett could never take the blame or admit a mistake. Just like when Payton ran the reverse in the Tampa game and in the very next game on the first offensive play ran the same play just to so us fan we don’t know ****! Payton had me hanging on by a thread but he lost me today. Not playing Deuce is the same thing he did with Horn it is so obvious. Also he may not like <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pNew Orleans</ST1:p</st1:City> but it sure does look like he likes our food! He must have gained 25 pounds in he last few weeks! GET YOU HEAD OUT YOU *** PORKY!:rant: I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND I THOUGH FOR A SECOND TODAY ABOUT NOT KEEPING THEM, AND NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY TICKETS.....I AM JUST SUPER MAD!

Payton is not a good coach, he is doing the same thing that Jim Haslett did with Brooks. They get so full of themselves that the can’t see the logical choice. I have had in the past 2 very good inside sources with the Saints and neither are with the Saints because of Sean Satan, I mean Payton. The stories I have heard are horrible, he is such a control freak and I understand it has to be his way because he is the head coach but he does not have to be so smug or cocky. I think he has some good points but he and Haslett could never take the blame or admit a mistake. Just like when Payton ran the reverse in the Tampa game and in the very next game on the first offensive play ran the same play just to so us fan we don’t know ****! Payton had me hanging on by a thread but he lost me today. Not playing Deuce is the same thing he did with Horn it is so obvious. Also he may not like <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pNew Orleans</ST1:p</st1:City> but it sure does look like he likes our food! He must have gained 25 pounds in he last few weeks! GET YOU HEAD OUT YOU *** PORKY!:rant: I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND I THOUGH FOR A SECOND TODAY ABOUT NOT KEEPING THEM, AND NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY TICKETS.....I AM JUST SUPER MAD!

I like you. You're silly.

It's an appropriate time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom