Sean Payton & The Saints should aim to obliterate every team on the schedule next season!!! (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This is my first thread since the robbery that occurred on last Sunday....I still feel real salty about it...I was there in the Dome with my Father In Law and when that no call happened we just looked at each other with an incredulous look like "they really did just not call that"????? The whole Dome erupted and that point I could just imagine everything going down hill....I feel so bad for the coaches, players, and fans of this team...They worked so hard and earned what was to be a Super Bowl berth and to have it taken away from them because the NFL "wants" Los Angeles in the Super Bowl is just a straight up coward move!!! If I'm Sean Payton then I use my anger the same way Belichick and the Patriots did after Spygate…..Destroy every team that is across from the Saints every game in 2019. Embarrass them...Humiliate them...Dominate them...Stay aggressive for 60 minutes with the play calling...And when a team cries that the Saints are running up the score, Sean Payton should just smirk and then score some more!!!! It's obvious the league isn't fair when it comes to the Saints so the organization and fans should just "middle finger" the NFL and take what is ours in 2019!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!

This is my first thread since the robbery that occurred on last Sunday....I still feel real salty about it...I was there in the Dome with my Father In Law and when that no call happened we just looked at each other with an incredulous look like "they really did just not call that"????? The whole Dome erupted and that point I could just imagine everything going down hill....I feel so bad for the coaches, players, and fans of this team...They worked so hard and earned what was to be a Super Bowl berth and to have it taken away from them because the NFL "wants" Los Angeles in the Super Bowl is just a straight up coward move!!! If I'm Sean Payton then I use my anger the same way Belichick and the Patriots did after Spygate…..Destroy every team that is across from the Saints every game in 2019. Embarrass them...Humiliate them...Dominate them...Stay aggressive for 60 minutes with the play calling...And when a team cries that the Saints are running up the score, Sean Payton should just smirk and then score some more!!!! It's obvious the league isn't fair when it comes to the Saints so the organization and fans should just "middle finger" the NFL and take what is ours in 2019!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!![/QUOTE

I wouldn’t want to see any team or fans go through what we are going through. They teach, game plan, and practice to get to this point. The whole season teams learn the rules of the game and how to play within those rules. To have the officials that are on the field to make sure the rules are applied, decide they don’t want to call the game within the rules is unacceptable. I understand missed ticky tack missed calls, but that non call was deliberate. They didn’t even care enough about calling the helmet to helmet that occurred on TLL. This was an all season focal point that was enforced for players safety, and now this game the officials decide it is not important enough to call. I realize the league appeared to call less and less helmet to helmet calls as the season wore on, but this infracture was in front of two refs and nothing happened.
Dennis Allen should have challenged the refs in OT by holding every Rams receiver at the line of scrimmage to see if there would be a penalty. I know he wouldn’t have because of what was at stake, but it would have made it interesting what the refs would do.

Shouldn't that be their aim every season?

What does it matter anyway? As the world has just seen, #1 seeds can bear fruit that is prematurely picked by convicts.

Yeah, we all wanted the revenge tour after bountygate and it didn't happen. Sitting around hoping for redemption is giving the NFL exactly what they want, which is you caring about games again, and it's setting yourself up for disappointment because it won't happen. It will be difficult for this team to rebound from this.

Yeah, unfortunately I don’t see this happening at all.
Not sure Drew has another season like this in him (I really hope I’m wrong)

It’s very hard to do what we did this year.

Anyone focused on next year is prematurely turning the page on an issue that needs to continue to escalate NOW.

Man I hope we play the Rams in the season opener
I HIGHLY doubt that happens if the Rams win the SB. The NFL wants this story to die, and having us play them in the opener keeps the conversation going through the entire offseason.

Had they beaten us fair and square, yeah a rematch in week one would've been likely. I don't see it happening now.

I have to admit I'd love to see them run the score up on everyone and when questioned about it after every game Payton would just say "Just making sure it was out of the officials hands".

That's what I'm thinking. No holding back. No running the clock out. Just blow everyone out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom