N/S Sean Payton trying to ship out his best three WRs (1 Viewer)

Gotta make room for The Undrafted Free Agent Wrs….oh and Lil Jordan Humphreys😏
Lol I called it! I said just wait, SP is going to find a way to assemble his Dream Team of JAG WRs. I didn't think it would happen this quickly but if he ships off these three NFL starting caliber WRs, nothing will stand in his way.

The man doesn't need quality WRs. His system is just that good. That or Drew Brees was really, really good. We'll se how it turns out.

He’s the coach of the BRONCOS, who cares what he’s doing
We all should, because the worse they do, the better our extra 2nd round pick will be next year. I want them to go 0-17 so we get back to back picks. Pick 32 and 33, the last pick in the 1st rd then the 1st pick in the 2nd rd.

I am guessing Russell's WRs were trash talking about him and now Payton has to clean house on WRs.

Probably not the only players since Russ had his own office like he was the HC.

Man, what kind of operation does that team having going on over there? Wow.

I can only imagine Coach Payton's first reaction walking into that place.

breaking-bad-hank.gif

New Recieving group for Denver. Lil Jordan, TQS, Callaway, Kirkwood krishan Hogan and if they can convince him to come out of retirement, Austin Carr

New Recieving group for Denver. Lil Jordan, TQS, Callaway, Kirkwood krishan Hogan and if they can convince him to come out of retirement, Austin Carr

Andy Tanner should also be available.

Is there an award for Practice Squad Comeback Player of the Year?

We all should, because the worse they do, the better our extra 2nd round pick will be next year. I want them to go 0-17 so we get back to back picks. Pick 32 and 33, the last pick in the 1st rd then the 1st pick in the 2nd rd.
I could care less about Sean & Denver. I don't wish any ill will on him or his team & actually hope he has a good year. Good luck to him as long as we beat his arse when we play! Generally, 2nd round picks are a wash as you can throw late 1st to early 3rd in a bucket & blind pick as most grades are on top of each other. There are usually only about 20 true 1st round picks in every draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom