Sean Payton (1 Viewer)

Good read (if you are into lists and I understand if some of you aren't) but it does go into some of what I'm talking/thinking about.

Since saints have been part of the nfl we've had 129 wins before coach. Since sean been here we've had 139 wins. Payton been here lot less longer. Young peep dont remember old days
Lol. So that's where alot of you all are coming from. This makes sense. Got it.

Yup! Just imagine being a fan of the 9-7 2011 Giants, reaching the playoffs, and thinking "Man, I know we beat the 18-0 Pats 4 years ago as a 10-6 team but I doubt we can get that lucky again." and then beating teams who'd gone 10-6, 15-1, 13-3 and 13-3 with the two middle games being road games. It'll be a cold day in hell before an SP-coached team punches that much above their weight.

Show me the lie, @Shadeaux

Sean is still the best thing for the Saints. He just need to hire a real Offensive Coordinator, and send Pete packing. We need new blood, that will add new wrinkles to the Offense that teams cant read as soon as they see the Saints hit the field. As it is, Sean, Pete and Drew were just redundancy of the same stuff that hasnt changed in 10 years....teams call our plays for us.

This game is chess and if you are not improving you are dying. It's harder to win like we do and get trounced in playoffs the way we do.

In Sean's defense, he hasnt tried it with a QB that can make all the throws in quite a few years. I remember Brandin Cooks anger at Drew inability to throw him the ball deep. Give Sean an OC, a real one, not a clone of himself which is what Pete is, and a QB that can make all the throws...watch what happens.

Sean is still the best thing for the Saints. He just need to hire a real Offensive Coordinator, and send Pete packing. We need new blood, that will add new wrinkles to the Offense that teams cant read as soon as they see the Saints hit the field. As it is, Sean, Pete and Drew were just redundancy of the same stuff that hasnt changed in 10 years....teams call our plays for us.

This game is chess and if you are not improving you are dying. It's harder to win like we do and get trounced in playoffs the way we do.

In Sean's defense, he hasnt tried it with a QB that can make all the throws in quite a few years. I remember Brandin Cooks anger at Drew inability to throw him the ball deep. Give Sean an OC, a real one, not a clone if himself which is what Pete is, and a QB that can make all the throws...watch what happens.
Sean is fine. He adjusted for teddy 2 gloves. AMD didn't lose. He adjusted for a highschool running back taysom and still won. The media and apparently our fans have forgotten our coaches genius

Hahahaha
it is already this time of the year?

Wow… to put it into perspective. The game we lost was more on the team and specific players. Namely Jared Cook and Drew Brees tbh.

Sean Payton is the true savior of our franchise. He is by far the most talented guy we have.
He went 8-1 with less than mediocre backup QBs when Drew got hurt the last two years.
He brought us into the playoffs almost every year (barring the bounty gate meltdown which manifested in our three 7-9 seasons)

Payton might be the real GOAT of all HCs. Unlike Belichick who showed his real being after Brady went to TB leaving the Pats as the pile of sh** they were 20 years ago.

No seriously, some guys just pretend to win the SB every year, which doesnt happen to any team at all expect NE which just got so lucky in every playoff game and SB they had. There was a AFCCG in which the Steelers definitely should have won but they called a TD back because Cheatriots… or whatever

Name me 3 better HCs in the league that! Go for it!
Just three names out of the 31 other teams and prove your evidence why they are better than Payton.

Those playoff losses in the last four years have been more accountable to individual players and refs than anything related to our HC Sean Payton.

There is probably only two legit criticisms of Payton.
1. Stupid challenges, he has done many of those over the years, ones that had no chance once so ever.
2. Gets way too cute at times instead of keeping things simple in certain situations of a game. I.E, the dreaded bonehead screen playcall at a critical point of a game.

There is probably only two legit criticisms of Payton.
1. Stupid challenges, he has done many of those over the years, ones that had no chance once so ever.
2. Gets way too cute at times instead of keeping things simple in certain situations of a game. I.E, the dreaded bonehead screen playcall at a critical point of a game.
not sure about the playcalling. I have a feeling that Drew could not keep up to it the last seasons, so Payton had to adjust a few plays.

especially this season I noticed that Drew left the field after every play that he tried to throw the ball over 20 yards just to regenerate for a moment.

but sure, petty Payton is best Payton :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom