Sean Payton's Media Day Speech and the Fake Crisis he used to motivate the team to win the SuperBowl (1 Viewer)

Interesting that Porter was the one the pretty much sealed the deal on the game, from tape study.

Interesting that Porter was the one the pretty much sealed the deal on the game, from tape study.

After the speech, he didn't have the heart to tell coach he was late because he was watching film of Wayne run the same slant pattern over and over....

After the speech, he didn't have the heart to tell coach he was late because he was watching film of Wayne run the same slant pattern over and over....

Classic post dude.....lol

I join the crowd with the I was happy to just be there. I had said over and over I just wanted to win the NFCG in the Dome... and who cares about the SB....

Something happened however when the media started dissing the Saints... and watching #@$# Peyton Manning being so condescending to Drew in the joint interviews.... I remember maybe Tuesday of game week saying... Dang-it.... i want to win this one bad.....

Great story. While I was happy to be there, I was more confident than I was for the playoff games. Once we beat the Vikings, I was pretty sure we'd beat the Colts. I didn't buy into the whole " the Colts beat everybody they tried to beat, and the Saint lost three games in a row" thing. We all knew why we had trouble on Defense and now we were healthy. As far as the Colts winning every game goes, they were far from convincing in many of them and they didn't face ANYBODY like us.

I'm glad SP was there to shake things up and keep our boys focused. He's done a great job. There was no quit in this team last year. We had many memorable comebacks topped off by the Superbowl. It gets no better than that!

I for one was very happy to have my team in the Super Bowl but I fully expected them to win it. I would have been proud of the team if they had lost but I would have been very disappointed because I really thought that the Saints were the best team in the NFL. I thoroughly enjoyed talking smack all year here in Atlanta and I talked the Saints up until the game and told the Falcon's fans in my house, one of which is from New Orleans, how sweet it was going to be when the Saints came back like they had done all year. I expected them to win and they didn't disappoint.

I was happy "just to be there" until I heard nothing but the colts on espn. At that point I wanted to crush the colts (just like the pats earlier in the year)

We are the rodney dangerfield of the nfl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom