Sean, Please Don't Stop (1 Viewer)

Didn't you said the same thing about Spags too?.....

Look how that turned out....LOL!
There's a big difference between firing Spagnuola and firing one of his best friends.

I agree here. If he wants to really get this right he will let his new DC come in and clean the slate rather than tell him, "oh, by the way you have to keep Vitt, Johnson and so and so..."

100%. I'd like to add that "big names" in all departments shouldn't be a huge deal either. I fell so hard for Orgeron thinking he'd remake our front 4 on shear coaching alone. Let the DC run the D in all facets, hiring and coaching.

I agree here. If he wants to really get this right he will let his new DC come in and clean the slate rather than tell him, "oh, by the way you have to keep Vitt, Johnson and so and so..."

Vitt is the Assitant coach he going no where.

Hopefully some of the players that have been under performing are handed pink slips as well.

Don't be dissing Fred Thomas.

There was a time when he was the heart and soul and best most consistent player on defense. Much love.

Then there was a point where he was a nickle cb at best but was forced to start in the top spot because they had no options. I was never mad at him. He did what he could at that point in his career. The point i was making was that our secondary, composed of a few first and second rounders, looked worse than the days when he was called freddie t-- t as in toast. Therefore, firing the new secondary coach was a no brainer, especially considering many of the same players were improving the year prior

I wish Vitt would be SP's assistant and they'd hire a separate LB coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom