Sean Salisbury picking still putting the PANTHERS in Superbowl (1 Viewer)

You know, if they win the rest of their games they will win the division

Not really... we are 7-4 and they are 6-5... so if we beat them... and we lose another game and they win all of theirs... we would both finish 10-6, but we would win the division because they would be 4-2 in the division and we would be 5-1

That's right Kegger, we both can't win so he is saying we will win that game. If we win the rest of our games that would imply beating the Panthers. They will probably win this weekend but it will not be the cake walk they initially thought when Donovan went down. Garcia is a good backup and had they been playing an average team the other day instead of the Colts, they probably would have won. The only reason I think the Panthers will win is because they got a little embarassed last weekend. Let me say though, if they play like they have the last 3 weeks they will get beat by the Eagles. I don't care that they beat the Bucs and Rams, there play has been horrible and they were very lucky to win those two games. Personally I hope they continue to play the way they have the last 3 weeks and they will not make the playoffs if so.

Not really... we are 7-4 and they are 6-5... so if we beat them... and we lose another game and they win all of theirs... we would both finish 10-6, but we would win the division because they would be 4-2 in the division and we would be 5-1

Slight correction, guidry23. The poster said if they (the Cats) won the rest of their games. That would mean they beat us on the 31st. With being the case, both of us would be 11-5 (assuming we won the rest). They would win the division based on head-to-head.

Don't pay any attention to what Salisbury. He's picking with his heart, not his head. The Panthers have been his team ever since they made that Superbowl run a few years back. He'll be surgically attached to their bandwagon up until they get knocked out of the race.

I meant to say:

Don't pay any attention to what Salisbury says. He's picking with his heart, not his head. The Panthers have been his team ever since they made that Superbowl run a few years back. He'll be surgically attached to their bandwagon up until they get knocked out of the race.

Salisbury's boss must be a Carolina fan...clearly the Bears are the team to beat. The NFC road to the SB will be through Chicago. I'm looking forward to Saints defense tearing up Grossman while Brees and Co. slice and dice Urlacher and the Bears defense.

Carolina's offense is too one-dimensional and will be bounced out quickly if they make the wild card. Their defense is not that much better.

Go Saints!!!

The Panthers are no where near the top of the NFC. The Bears, Saints, Cowboys, Seahawks, and Giants are all better than the panthers.

Thanks kfran, I'm glad someone actually took the time to read what I said.

Indeed, I did say that IF the Panthers win the rest of their games, they will win the division, which is absolutley correct. Please note that I am not saying that the Panthers are going to win the division, I am merely pointing out that the Saints must continue to play hard every week if they want to keep their current standing. The playoffs are far from a sure thing at this point, and I personally think that the Saints do better when they are considered the underdog.

Thanks kfran, I'm glad someone actually took the time to read what I said.

Indeed, I did say that IF the Panthers win the rest of their games, they will win the division, which is absolutley correct. Please note that I am not saying that the Panthers are going to win the division, I am merely pointing out that the Saints must continue to play hard every week if they want to keep their current standing. The playoffs are far from a sure thing at this point, and I personally think that the Saints do better when they are considered the underdog.

I can dig it. :hihi:

the Panthers will not win the rest of their games... and you can count on that... they are a .500 team or at best they are 9-7 team... they way that they have been playing they will lose at least two more games... and one will be to us in the Dome

the Panthers will not win the rest of their games... and you can count on that... they are a .500 team or at best they are 9-7 team... they way that they have been playing they will lose at least two more games... and one will be to us in the Dome

Never 'count on' anything.... at the start of the season there were people 'counting on' the Saints being a double digit loss team this year. I guarantee we will have to earn our win at home against Carolina, it is not just going to be handed to us on a silver platter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom