Sean Salisbury Says Panthers to Win NFC South (1 Viewer)

nathan2343

Reaction score
I was just about to comment on that. What on earth could that guy be thinking??? The Saints are way beyond the Panthers and in so many ways!!

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now I know we are a Lock, but if not us it will be the falcons I think looking at the schedule, but that could change, we need to take one game at a time, love the media not picking us, these rookies don't need more pressure

SaintsFan83

BIG HARSHNESS
Reaction score
Shut down Steve Smith.. the panthers won't win the game... They are a one man offense.

Madhunter

Subscribing Member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, hold the phone, pack it in, I just got word....

from the all seeing Guru, Sean Salsbury, that the Panthers will win the NFC South. Why? Because they have Steve Smith, John Fox, and character in all the right places.

??? Wonder, does he actually Watch games?

Boy, just love ESPN.

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I heard he was recently suspended from the network for a week, and although no reason was given, I have now come to the conclusion that he has been smoking the hippy lettuce.

BigJ

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
They'll have to come to the dome and take it from us.

st.randy

otis
Reaction score
You do know that these guys fully expect to change thier predictions on a weekly basis. No one puts as much stock in these things as the fans......unless of course someone is lucky enough to get something right.

But I do agree, the panthers are the Saints biggest threat in the div, and looking at the fact that they already beat us. They could win the division. The last game of the year could be a beast!

Madhunter

Subscribing Member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Merged my thread, you beat me to it. ;) :)

Madhunter

Subscribing Member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now we are maybe going to hear something we like from him. Why Reggie Bush will have a better second half of the season. :)
Now Sean S. will be a hero. LOL ;)

Madhunter

Subscribing Member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Payton is too creative not to get Bush in the endzone, rushing, and receiving.

Saints382

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
watch the panthers, come out and lay a egg this weekend against the bucs...and i wonder what he'll say after that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sean Payton has found his mask of preference Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton opts for 'simple, $1.75 surgical mask' vs. Packers, felt 'lighter, cleaner' than gaiter Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton: “Let’s not fool ourselves” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara I will repeat, Sean Payton is missing out on the true utilization of Taysom Hill Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 34
ktmoze Saints need Bold and Aggressive Sean Payton vs. Packers Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Dan in Lafayette While Sean Payton revels in Taysom Hill’s diverse skills, Matt LaFleur and Packers can only wonder what might’ve been SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Sean Payton on the Packers Offense, Week 3 prep | Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Sean Payton: I get caught up in the game and forget about the mask Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton on the late Gale Sayers: 'He was so explosive and dynamic' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
After fine, Sean Payton admits he needs 'to be more diligent' with face covering during games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints, Sean Payton reportedly fined $350K total for failure to wear face coverings on sideline Saints RSS News Feeds 0
NFL fines Jon Gruden, Sean Payton for not wearing masks Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
This is How Sean Payton's Teams Start - Unexplainable No Show Losses- In Great Seasons Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Sean Payton: Saints’ offense is “average at best” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Postgame on Saints Loss to Raiders in Week 2 | 2020 NFL SR News Page Articles 0
How Sean Payton's career was shaped by mentors Jon Gruden, Bill Parcells Saints RSS News Feeds 0
No sleep, all football: How Sean Payton got his foot in the NFL door thanks to Jon Gruden Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Talks Offensive Strategy, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Titans, Vikings suspend in-person activity after 8 positive coronavirus tests, NFL says Saints RSS News Feeds 1
The internet says Drew Brees is cooked. He says he feels 'good, borderline great' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints What is Drew saying when he says "I'm not here to make air yards" Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Jon Gruden says he previously had COVID-19, is doing his best to wear a mask Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill "He's a FOOT BALL player", so says Jon Gruden Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Dan in Lafayette Saints injury report: TE Cook says Michael Thomas will miss Monday’s game SR News Page Articles 0
If MT says he is good and the Dr Approves..Let Him Play Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32