Sean Salisbury Says Panthers to Win NFC South (1 Viewer)

I was just about to comment on that. What on earth could that guy be thinking??? The Saints are way beyond the Panthers and in so many ways!!

Now I know we are a Lock, but if not us it will be the falcons I think looking at the schedule, but that could change, we need to take one game at a time, love the media not picking us, these rookies don't need more pressure

Shut down Steve Smith.. the panthers won't win the game... They are a one man offense.

Ok, hold the phone, pack it in, I just got word....

from the all seeing Guru, Sean Salsbury, that the Panthers will win the NFC South. Why? Because they have Steve Smith, John Fox, and character in all the right places.

??? Wonder, does he actually Watch games?

Boy, just love ESPN.

I heard he was recently suspended from the network for a week, and although no reason was given, I have now come to the conclusion that he has been smoking the hippy lettuce.

They'll have to come to the dome and take it from us.

You do know that these guys fully expect to change thier predictions on a weekly basis. No one puts as much stock in these things as the fans......unless of course someone is lucky enough to get something right.

But I do agree, the panthers are the Saints biggest threat in the div, and looking at the fact that they already beat us. They could win the division. The last game of the year could be a beast!

Merged my thread, you beat me to it. ;) :)

Now we are maybe going to hear something we like from him. Why Reggie Bush will have a better second half of the season. :)
Now Sean S. will be a hero. LOL ;)

Payton is too creative not to get Bush in the endzone, rushing, and receiving.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom