Sean steals Strief for Denver O-Line coach (1 Viewer)

i actually think Strief would have been the right guy for the Head Coaching job. He's a lot like Dan Cambell that way. Strief is super smart, has that previous Saints pedigree. So at this point, it seems like Loomis isn't able to evaluate good talent. The Saints SHOULD have found a spot for their former play by play man.

i actually think Strief would have been the right guy for the Head Coaching job. He's a lot like Dan Cambell that way. Strief is super smart, has that previous Saints pedigree. So at this point, it seems like Loomis isn't able to evaluate good talent. The Saints SHOULD have found a spot for their former play by play man.
I think that u have been following the wrong team. We are the Saints. Dropping balls on and off the field for the next few years to come.

So you want the team to block assistants from getting promotions? That’s a great way to ensure we never hire a quality assistant coach again.
Just in this specific situation. They could have considered it. He can take our Offensive Coordinator, I'm OK with that.

Sounds like a Colts move.

Ah, you had clarified your post while I was responding to it. I had read it as rationalizing the loss of Strief.

Yeah, Payton is a Bronco. I don't really care what happens there. No animosity towards him, grateful for what he accomplished here, but I'm going to continue on being a Saints fan and focusing on our team and, more immediately, the possibilities out there for us this offseason.
Now that he landed with Denver and the AFC, I'm more in the indifferent camp. Had he gone to Dallas, he'd have moved into the rage/unforgivable realm. Carolina would have been hard to take, but not as bad as Dallas.

Now that he landed with Denver and the AFC, I'm more in the indifferent camp. Had he gone to Dallas, he'd have moved into the rage/unforgivable realm. Carolina would have been hard to take, but not as bad as Dallas.
If it was Dallas, I’d be livid.
But I don’t mind Denver. I fact, I admire how the Bowen’s built the Broncos in a small market city.
It’s my hope that the Saints would follow that model.

It sucks for us, but good for Zach. He's been a great dude for us and is a smart guy. He's up and coming and this is a great career opportunity if he really does want to get into coaching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom