Season finale of the Sarah Connor Chronicles tonight!! (1 Viewer)

I like this show. The finale was pretty good. Nice touch using "The Man Comes Around." I also liked Cameron's reaction to John getting a flak jacket as birthday gift.

Summer Glau must be looking to get type-cast. The character she plays here isn't that much of a departure from the one she played on Firefly. She is nice to look at, though.

Well sux we have to wait until next year to see what happened to Cameron. Why can't they write more episodes for this season???? GRRRR.

At least this season was... Tight.

Well sux we have to wait until next year to see what happened to Cameron. Why can't they write more episodes for this season???? GRRRR.

At least this season was... Tight.

So I assume it has definitely been picked up for a second season? Will it be back in the fall or will we have to wait until next winter?

I liked the finale up to the very ending. Who was that guy who put the bomb in the car?

And we know that Cameron will be okay, she is a freakin terminator! She will just need some new skin.

But the part where the camera was in the pool and all the FBI guys kept getting thrown in with Johhny Cash playing was one of the coolest shots i have seen on TV in a long time!! I thought it was awesome how they didn't really show the fight and kind of left it up to you. Really cool!!

So I assume it has definitely been picked up for a second season? Will it be back in the fall or will we have to wait until next winter?

its gotta be back. isn't there talk of Terminator 4? Terminator is hot right now. I wonder when the Govna is gonna make a "guest" appearance. This is the best movie adaptation into TV series.

Next they need to update the Robocop movie.

i loved this show. i wouldnt doubt deal or no deal and moment of puke get resigned and the sheep watch that and SCC gets cancelled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom